More information on privacy legislation is available at http://www.privacy.gov.au
Collection of Customer Information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to some features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to an account username and password or email address.
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log on to your account.
- We do not sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you log on to your account, we will ask you your user ID and password.
- When logged in, additional personal information may be available or collected.
- When you submit feedback or inquiries via e-mail, or contact us for information or quotes about our products and services.
- By default, all web server log files capture IP addresses.
Use of Customer Information
For every viewer who reaches our Website, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the sole purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
- To develop and maintain our relationship with you and to communicate with you.
- To address your inquiries and respond appropriately.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- To inform you of promotional events.
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Coastal Direct Promotional Products takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
We reserve the right to co-operate fully with local, state and federal officials in any investigation relating to any personal information (including private electronic communications transmitted on our website) or any supported unlawful activities.
Coastal Direct Promotional Products website implements Google Analytics for further web analysis. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this site, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Links to Third Party Sites
Coastal direct Promotional Products website contains links to enable you to visit other websites pages and E-Catalogues of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Accessing Your Information
You may request details of your personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 (Cth). A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you or if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the below address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Coastal Direct Promotional Products
Unit 5/43 Corporation Circuit
Tweed Heads South NSW 2486
(07) 5524 6960
We will endeavour to respond to all complaints and correspondence promptly