Choice Pen – Retractable ball pen which is manufactured from a 50/50 blend of natural rice husk fibre and polypropylene. Rice husk is a waste product with little value and the agricultural industry often dispose of it by burning which creates air pollution. Using it to make Choice Pen reduces the amount of plastic used, accelerates its biodegradability and produces a trendy natural look. It has a black TRENDS large volume refill with 1800 metres of German manufactured DOKUMENTAL ink and a tungsten carbide ball for improved writing quality. Choice Pen can be presented in an optional cardboard sleeve.
Category: Pens & Pencils
Sub Category: Eco Pens
- Dia 12mm x L 142mm x 15mm (includes clip).
- Pad Print: Position D & E – 60mm x 8mm.
- Pad Print: Position C – 28mm x 7mm.
- Screen Print: Position A – 65mm x 15mm (one colour).
- Direct Digital: Position D & E – 60mm x 7mm.
- Loose packed or an optional black presentation box or sleeve.
- Carton Dimensions: 48 cm x 31 cm x 20 cm
- Carton Cube: 0.03 m³
- Carton Quantity: 1000 pieces
- Carton Weight: 12kg
Natural, Green/Natural, Blue/Natural
Min Qty: 250